The delicate prawn taste combined with the tangy flavor of the fresh rocket leaves produce a well-balanced risotto.
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 320g Carnaroli rice
- 700ml vegetable stock
- 300g frozen prawns (Can be gladly substituted with fresh prawns)
- a bunch of fresh rocket leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- extra virgin olive oil
- ½ glass dry white wine
- chili pepper
- knob of butter
- 40g grated parmesan
Prepare the rice
- Heat some extra virgin olive oil, add a finely chopped onion and cook until the onion is transparent making sure that it does not burn
- Add 320g of rice and toast it on a moderate heat for a couple of minutes to seal the starch
- Pour 700ml boiling broth at one go and stir delicately with a flat wooden spoon
- Cover the pan and put on a very low heat for 10 minutes
In the meantime, cook the prawns in a saucepan with some extra virgin olive oil and a crushed garlic clove. When the prawns are done, remove the garlic and add some chili pepper. Pour the wine and leave to evaporate.
Add the mixture to the rice and cook for further 2 minutes. Blend in the grated parmesan and butter and leave risotto to rest for a couple of minutes covered with a damp cloth. Add the finely chopped rocket leaves and serve.